- Furniture Therapy home deliveries are free for orders over £500 to Mainland UK (see below for more details).
- If your order is below £500 there is a standard delivery charge of £29.99.
Free Home Delivery Service
- Orders placed with Furniture Therapy over £500 are free. If your order is below £500 there is standard delivery charge of £29.99.
- Delivery of your new furniture will be within 7-14 working days (subject to availability and delivery destination) and we will always do our up-most to deliver at your most convenient time. Our specialist furniture couriers ensure all the pieces of furniture are delivered with care.
- Many retailers use large multinational companies to deliver their furniture – the bottom line is that they just do not care! The furniture gets stacked and bundled on to over-sized lorries and dropped kicked around different depots before arriving at your home in tatters.
- Free delivery includes delivery to inside the entrance of your home. If you require furniture to be delivered to flats above ground level then we may require assistance from the customer.
- If you require shipping to any of the following postcodes, a surcharge will apply: AB, IV, PH, KW, PA, BT, IM, HS, TR, SA, LD and all Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Please contact us for a quote on 020 3874 2293 or email email@example.com before purchasing.
- Please note that our insurance policy only covers our delivery drivers to deliver to within the front door. The service does not extend to moving furniture upstairs or to the room of choice. Our friendly drivers will be of assistance wherever possible and will probably take the furniture to a downstairs room of choice – however Furniture Therapy Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage caused within the property.
- In the unlikely event that you need to return an item of furniture to us, please note that all pieces need to be re-packed in the original packaging in the same condition as they where delivered. The furniture needs to be returned to Furniture Therapy or the place of origin in saleable condition and within the original packaging. When you are unpacking the furniture please do this carefully so the packaging can be re-used.
- Furniture Therapy endeavour to get all furniture delivered as soon as possible. With regards to large multi-item orders, if one particular item is out of stock or is marked with a longer delivery time. The complete order delivery time will apply to the item(s) longest delivery time. For more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.